S, M, L, XL, XXL
Drop The Pill
Red Pillman on tongue hoodie
€135.00 excl. VAT
Micha Klein (1964) explores the media based culture of our time using advanced computer technology.
Art historical references, youth culture, and mass media are the recurring subjects of his work.
Starting out as a painter, growing tired with the post-modern condition and looking for a new field of artistic innovation, he discovered an unused Amiga computer in the cellar of The Rietveld Art Academy in 1987, and quickly recognized the opportunities it offered for new artistic directions, ways to present art, and ways to redefine the position of the artist. Technology was still in its infancy, but the possibilities of what would become multi-media were already evident to Klein, who dropped the paintbrush in favor of the mouse immediately. Klein stood at the cradle of the digital revolution that transformed photography and art forever.
Red Pillman on tongue hoodie by Y2K cult artist Micha Klein
– Set-in sleeve with Pillman embroidery on right sleeve
– 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
– Inside herringbone back neck tape
– Self fabric half moon at back neck
– Single needle topstitch at neck collar
– Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
– Printed front, back and left arm
Super soft brushed sweatshirt
85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester